CapMetro responded quickly to the COVID-19 pandemic and has implemented several measures to protect our staff and support the goal of maintaining public health. As the state begins to relax our stay-at-home restrictions, your actions are vital to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and maintain public safety on CapMetro vehicles. We’re asking customers to continue to act responsibly to protect themselves, their families and the community at large.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we need your help:
- Wear a face covering: This is required for all customers riding CapMetro vehicles.
- Maintain safe social distancing when waiting at a transit facility and boarding a vehicle.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Continue rear-door boarding.
- Maintain safe social distancing when possible while riding CapMetro.
- Stay home if you can.
- If you feel sick, please stay home and do not use CapMetro services.
CapMetro strongly recommends you take these extra safety precautions to protect your health and the wellbeing of others. We’ll get through this, but we have to work together and do what we can to help others.
If you choose to ride CapMetro vehicles, please make sure you are considering what is best for the safety of you, your family and your community. Let’s practice these safety measures so we can all return to a more normal life soon.